About Pool & Patio
Click any link to jump to more information about our company.
Pool & Patio started as a small company over 35 years ago. Today we set the industry standard for customer satisfaction and quality. At Pool & Patio, we realize that we cannot exist without YOU - the customer. Thus, making you happy and meeting your needs will always be our top priority. There is no such thing as a dumb question, and we are always 100% honest and up-front about the pool design and build process.
We ensure that you will have a high-quality, long-lasting pool by never sacrificing quality. All Pool & Patio built pools use multi-speed pumps, energy efficient heat pumps and LED lighting, saving your money and saving the earth. We offer the highest quality low-chlorine pool water possible. We are a green company and proud of it.
We are centrally located in the Dallas Fort Worth area metro-plex, serving within a 100 mile radius. This allows us to be where you want us.
Feel free to contact us for any of your pool-related needs, no job is too big or too small!
Please take a moment to look at the products and services offered by Pool & Patio.
Pool & Patio is proud to be a member of the following associations.
The BBB is a private, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and foster the highest ethical standards between companies and their customers in the areas of:
- Dependable Service
- Honesty In Advertising
- Honest Business Practices
- Reliable Complaint Handling Procedures
Examples of services provided by the BBB are Business Reliability Reports, Dispute Resolution, Truth-in-Advertising, Consumer and Business Education and Charity Review.
To be a member of the BBB, an applicant must:
- Be invited to apply for membership by a staff person or Director of the Bureau.
- Be actively engaged in business, in the BBB's service area, for no less than 6 months.
- Supply background information about the company, its principals or other information deemed essential to the BBB.
- Cooperate with the BBB's activities and efforts to promote voluntary self-regulation within the business industry.
- Adhere to established BBB standards of advertising and selling, including the Code of Online Business Practices for online businesses that apply for the BBBOnLine Reliability logo, and cooperate with the BBB in matters relating thereto.
- Promptly respond to any and all complaints forwarded by the BBB, and make good faith efforts to resolve all such complaints in accordance with generally accepted good business practices. Comply with any decisions rendered through the Bureau's or an alternative provider's binding arbitration program. Eliminate the underlying causes of patterns of consumer complaints that the BBB may call to the company's attention.
- Be free from an unsatisfactory report at the BBB in whose service area the company is headquartered.
- Be free from any governmental action concerning the marketplace and its customers that demonstrates a significant failure of the company to support the principals and purposes of the BBB.
- Support the principles and purposes of the BBB and not engage in any activity that reflects unfavorably on the BBB and its members.
- Refrain from using the name or logo of the BBB for commercial, sales or advertising purposes in any manner not specifically authorized in writing by the BBB.
- Promptly notify the Bureau of any changes in ownership, licensing status, addresses, telephone numbers, web site and any other information deemed necessary by the Bureau.
- Fulfill all licensing and bonding requirements of applicable city, county, state and federal agencies and authorities, and provide license numbers upon application for BBB membership and provide periodic updates on request of the BBB.
Businesses earning the right to be included in this organization have a strong reputation of taking care of their customers. More information at: Better Business Bureau